<BR><a href='http://www.australianwinner.com/AuWinner/index.php?c=12/'>Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛</font></a>总目录
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛

凡发布过激政治、宗教、人身攻击言论,一律删除。

澳洲长风导航 Site Map

帮助帮助   搜索搜索   会员列表会员列表   团队团队   收藏夹收藏夹    注册注册 
 个人资料个人资料   登录并检查站内短信登录并检查站内短信   登录登录 

[原创]愛與恨[中英]

发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 张航——博客
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 正文
張航

2011年度国际诗王

性别: 性别:男
年龄: 93
加入时间: 2009/09/19
文章: 60211
来自: 台灣高雄
积分: 96292

文章时间: 2009-9-20 周日, 上午9:57    标题: [原创]愛與恨[中英] 引用回复

愛 與 恨
─迷你小說
張 航

老大阿龍終因弒師未遂,送到院裏來感化了。
院裏上上下下對阿龍無不起戒心而談虎色變,但每人卻苦口婆心竭盡心智來開導啟發他的良知。過了一個來月,在他近期週記中便可揣摸出他是變化了不少氣質:
  ─我立志要當空軍。
  誰都默認阿龍已是收到了潛移默化的效果。
  ─如果上蒼有眼,讓我幹上了飛行員,我已下定決心,一、不開戰鬥機;二、不駕運輸機;三、不飛偵察機;四、不駛水陸兩用飛機;五、不………。
  大夥兒可被他弄糊塗了,那有空軍這也不開,哪也不飛的?
  ─但我決心一意要開轟炸機。
  能開轟炸機也是報效國家正當的途徑。
  ─上了轟炸機,我不準備多帶炸彈,祇掛三枚。
  哪又為什麼?多攜幾顆不是可多炸毀些敵人目標?
  ─第一顆我要扔在成天打罵我的雙親頭上。
  真是大逆不道。
  ─第二枚我要擲在經常對我疾言厲色的導師頭上。
  此子的確是不可教也。
  ─第三粒炸彈嘛!我可要深加考慮將砸到誰的頭上。
  院長知情見到阿龍便和顏悅色地遞上一枝長壽菸道:﹁阿龍,第三枚炸彈是否要丟在我的頭上?﹂
  ﹁那還要看院長今後對我的表現如何?﹂阿龍霎泛愧色,拼命叭著菸,瞬即改口道:﹁當然我暫時不會把第三顆炸彈扔在給我香菸抽,院長您的頭上囉。﹂
  ﹁哈哈!﹂院長可被逗笑了:﹁阿龍,你這樣思想似有商榷的必要。要知道父母是望子成龍,才對你愛之深、責之切。老師也本著教不嚴、師之惰的名言來幫助你上進。我們正在盡心盡力來輔導你改過自新,也是為你好呀!怎可炸了雙親、老師、和我們?﹂
  ﹁……。﹂阿龍愴然淚下,傻不愣登的無言相對。
  過了好些時日,院長選擇了個月明星稀的深夜,攜了瓶米酒和些許花生米,邀約阿龍上到後山墓地來疏導:
- 126 -
﹁阿龍,我看你是位挺聰明的孩子,絕對不可把父母、師長等恩人炸了,如真那樣,當你下了飛機。﹂院長拍擊了下墓碑:﹁準會把你處決埋下土裏去的……。﹂
  回到寢室,阿龍當晚兀自撰寫了篇心得:
  ─啊!人生也不過是如此,終久是要被埋入黃土的。早死晚死,還不如早死。早死早投胎,說不定二十年後準可叱吒風雲,免得這生此世被人歧視,遭人漫罵……。
  院長深深體認對阿龍這樣輔導並未奏功,便索性領著全院少年去參觀官校,阿龍豁然從恍惚的夢中甦醒過來:
  ─由於個性、嗜好和志趣,當我見到軍校學生們生龍活虎般的戰技表演後,我便下定決心要加入他們的行列,祈盼結訓後,諸先生長官能促成我的心願……。
  院長可樂了,師長們也眉開眼笑了,家長更高興成彌勒佛了。

- 127 -
Love and hate
-Mini novel
Zhang Hang
Eldest because end, dragon of A, murder teacher to be abortive, send to institute persuade.
Vigilance arises and turn pale at the mere mention of sth. terrible to the dragon of A invariably from head to foot in the courtyard, but each person exhausts intelligence to convince by patient analysis and inspire him earnestly and maternally
Intuitive knowledge. Whether pass one come moon, can is it is it appear he to change many makings to feel to carry in writing week recently in him.
-I resolve to act as the air force.
Everyone acquiesced the dragon of A has received the imperceptibe result already.
-If the Heaven has eyes, been done by me to a pilot, I have already reached a decision, first, making war and fighting machine; Second, do not drive transportation
Machine; Third, no reconnaissance plane will fly; Fourth, sail the amphibious aircraft; Fifth, not .
Everybody can have been confused by him, then there is this of air force that is not opened either, where not to fly either?
-But a determined a purpose of mine should open the bomber.
Can make the bomber and work for country's proper way.
-Have got on the bomber, I do not plan to bring more bombs, only three are hung.
Where and why? How many is taken not to demolish some more enemy's goals more?
-I will throw away in cursing and beat my heads of parents all day long in first.
It is really treasonable.
-Second I is it throw in often to I brusque form master at the hair to want.
This son can not really teach too.
-The third bomb! I must is it is it break whose does it get at the hair to consider to add deeply.
The president in the know passes macrobiotic Yan one with a good-natured face once seeing the dragon of A: ' A dragon, the third bomb is it throw in me to want
Head have? '
' how will that see president's behavior to me in the future? ' the dragon of A is suffused with a look of shame very short time, whether risk one's life Yan, correct oneself promptly in wink. '
- 128 -
I certainly can is it give me fragrant Yan to smoke to throw away the third bomb temporarily, Luo at the head, president of you. '
' heartily! ' president's quilt is amusing: ' the dragon of A, necessary to discuss that the thought is like such as you. Know parents look at the son
Cheng Long, just deep to what you love, the the responsibility one is cut. The in line with not teaching tightly, teacher lazy famous saying of the teacher helps you to be enterprising. We
It is good for you too to make all-out efforts to coach you and correct one's errors and make a fresh start! How can bomb parents, teacher, and we? '
' . ' the dragon of A sheds tears in sadness, the ones that were not published sillily distractedly are not so relative as speeches.
Having passed in quite a lot of time, presidents chose a night when the moon is bright and the stars are few., took one bottle of rice wines and some peanut kernels, invite it on the dragon of A
Graveyard is dredged on the mountain after getting:
' the dragon of A, I think you are a very clever child, can't bomb such benefactors as parents, teacher,etc. definitely, such as really like that, as you leave
Plane. ' the president has struck and hit down the tombstone: ' will definitely is it bury you soil go to execute . '
Got back to the bedroom, the dragon of A wrote a gains by oneself at that night:
-Oh! Life will be just imbedded loess eventually like this. Is it, has it die early to it would be better night to die early. Throw early early
Foetus, maybe will definitely rebuke Zha's constant change 20 years later, so as to not make this grow this generation is discriminated against, rambled by people .
The president realizes and coaches and has not yielded result the dragon of A like this deeply, it lead institute teenager not the whole visit officer school of going,A dragon suddenly from
Revive in the dream in a trance:
-Because of individual character, hobby and inclination, after I see the fight skill performance like the cadets full of life and energy, I leave and fix
The heart should join them, praying for and wishing to form it after training, the leaders of gentlemen can facilitate my wish .
President's coke, the teachers are all smiles too, parents are gladder to become Maitreya Buddha.

- 129 -

http://blog.xuite.net/changhangming1234/twblog
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 張航离线  发送站内短信 雅虎讯息通 Skype帐号
显示文章:     
发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 张航——博客
所有的时间均为 北京时间
1页,共1

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题
不能在本论坛回复主题