<BR><a href='http://www.australianwinner.com/AuWinner/index.php?c=12/'>Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛</font></a>总目录
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛

凡发布过激政治、宗教、人身攻击言论,一律删除。

澳洲长风导航 Site Map

帮助帮助   搜索搜索   会员列表会员列表   团队团队   收藏夹收藏夹    注册注册 
 个人资料个人资料   登录并检查站内短信登录并检查站内短信   登录登录 

AUD$807 Paid to Toyota Dealer for unhappy!!!

发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 澳洲话题、生活在澳洲【图片丰富】
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 正文
游客

文章时间: 2007-2-27 周二, 下午6:05    标题: AUD$807 Paid to Toyota Dealer for unhappy!!! 引用回复

AUD$807 Received Such Service From Toyota Dealer!!!

Time: 7:45am, Monday, 26 Feb 2007
Place: Toyota dealer's office at prince high way near Rockdale NSW.

Customer: "I am sending my car for service." ...

Staff A: "Mr. Customer, your car should be ready 3~4 o'clock this afternoon."

Customer: "Please call my wife this afternoon if the car service has been done earlier."

Staff A: "OK."

Time: 8:35am (showing on mobile)

Staff C: "Mr. Customer, we suggest to have additional service for your fuel injection system, cost $99 only."

Customer: "OK, I might not able to pick up the car today, but I will come to pick up the car during 7:30 ~ 8:00 tomorrow morning for sure."

Staff C: "OK."

Time: 7:45am, Tuesday, 27 Feb 2007
Place: Toyota dealer's office at prince high way near Rockdale NSW.

Customer: "I am here to pick up my car ..."

Staff B: "You will get your car at 9 o'clock as the agreement."

Customer: "No, I put my car in for service yesterday, and should be ready about 3~4pm yesterday afternoon."

Staff B: "Staff A spoke to your wife yesterday afternoon, your car will be ready at 9 o'clock."

Customer: "I spoke to a lady from your office, I need the car before 8 o'clock, and the original agreement ..."

Staff B: "Did you speak to me yesterday?" (the customer was stopped by staff B.)

Customer: "No."

Staff A: "Then why you get anger with me? You should speak to him!" (with a blank face.)

Customer: ?! (yeh yeh, sorry! it is not his problem, you should not be unhappy with him.)

Customer: "OK." (understood now, you should give him a smiling face even you are not happy.)

Staff A: "Mr. Customer, as the agreement, you will get your car at 9 o'clock." (If the customer choose to send the car in at 7:45am, why he would agree to pick up the car at 9am during Monday to Friday?)

Customer: "I spoke to you and a lady from your office, I need the car before 8 o'clock."

Staff A: "I spoke to your wife yesterday afternoon about 5 o'clock, your car will be ready at 9 o'clock."
(Great! confirming the car will not be ready at the last minute, no matter you agree or not, the original same day service agreement can not be fulfilled any way!)

Customer: "As the original agreement, I will get my car about 3~4 o'clock afternoon at the same day."

Staff A: "As I said, you can take your car now, but the wheel alignment has not been done yet, it is your choice!" (there is no parts delay issue)

Customer: ?!
(great idea!!! wheel alignment is part of the free service with the voucher, if you leave now then you lose it!)

Staff A: "Or otherwise you have to wait another half hour, we will finish the wheel alignment as soon as possible."

Customer: ?! (take it or leave? no matter what you will lose!)

Staff A: "As I said, you can take your car now, but the wheel alignment has not been done yet, it is your choice!"

Customer: "When is the quickest time I could have my car, it will delay me to work for second time for one service."

Staff A: "Half an hour!" (no matter what, you are not getting your car now!)

Customer: "OK, if I have to wait, then I have to wait!" (what else the customer can do? come one more time? or lose the wheel alignment free service.)

Time: 8:00am

Customer (call wife): "Did the Toyota staff called you yesterday afternoon about 5 o'clock, and you OK to pick up the car at 9 o'clock?"

Wife: "I called them about 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon to ask if the car is ready, they told me the technical staff had just left 5 minutes ago, and the car would be ready about 9 o'clock this morning. I though you agree it. They didn't mention that you would like to pick up the car by 8 o'clock"
(The technical staff had left, should it deemed to be the customer agree to delay to pick up the car? The original same day service agreement had been changed anyway!)

Customer: ?! (whose fault? you just bad luck! )

Time: 8:30am
Nothing happen, no one says anything to the customer.

Time: 8:45am
Nothing happen, no one says anything to the customer.

Time: 9:05am
Staff A: "Your car's ready, Mr. Customer, please come over."

Staff A: "For this service, we have done...for you. The total amount is $807..."

(No matter what, the customer got his car at 9am!!!)

Time: 9:15am

Customer leaving the office with very unhappy face. No one say sorry about the delay!

Customer, you bad luck! You bought three cars from Toyota, you have to come back to do the service!

You should not unhappy with any one! Any one of them just the individule staff, no one should liable for the delay!

Eight hundred and seven dollars! received such great service!

Hey, hey, Mr. Customer, your are about to change car as this car is over two years, where you would buy the vehicles for yourself and the company in the future?

Yeh, Toyota!!! ---------------- YOU GOT TO BE JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

返回顶端
雪梨

澳洲长风,南半球最热网站,数十万图文任君浏览。

加入时间: 2007/02/28
文章: 1

积分: 15

文章时间: 2007-2-28 周三, 下午7:32    标题: 引用回复

Just go to another service company, there are a lot arround the area.
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 雪梨离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 澳洲话题、生活在澳洲【图片丰富】
所有的时间均为 北京时间
1页,共1

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题
不能在本论坛回复主题
不能在本论坛编辑自己的文章
不能在本论坛删除自己的文章