<BR><a href='http://www.australianwinner.com/AuWinner/index.php?c=12/'>Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛</font></a>总目录
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛

凡发布过激政治、宗教、人身攻击言论,一律删除。

澳洲长风导航 Site Map

帮助帮助   搜索搜索   会员列表会员列表   团队团队   收藏夹收藏夹    注册注册 
 个人资料个人资料   登录并检查站内短信登录并检查站内短信   登录登录 

古詩英譯﹕(宋)王安石﹕梅花

发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> Multi Languages Section 双语作品、西方文学
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 正文
海外逸士

会员等级:7

加入时间: 2005/11/08
文章: 1956
来自: America
积分: 10755

文章时间: 2005-12-02 周五, 上午7:05    标题: 古詩英譯﹕(宋)王安石﹕梅花 引用回复

原詩﹕

牆角數枝梅﹐凌寒獨自開。遙知不是雪﹐為有暗香來。

譯詩如下﹕

Plum Blossoms

At a wall corner some plum trees grow;
Alone against cold their blossoms blow.
Aloof one knows they are't the snow,
As faint thro air soft fragrances flow.

此譯詩在國內雜誌上發表過。
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 海外逸士离线  发送站内短信 QQ号码none 雅虎讯息通 MSN
雪泥

会员等级:6

性别: 性别:女

加入时间: 2005/11/22
文章: 1422
来自: 西欧
积分: 8678

文章时间: 2005-12-02 周五, 下午3:36    标题: 引用回复

Plum Blossoms

At a wall corner some plum trees grow;
Alone against cold their blossoms blow.
Aloof one knows they are't the snow,
As faint thro air soft fragrances flow.

some errors ,dont mind . 这是我再次从我的英国诗友Stuart 那儿反馈回来的点评,如下
————————
Yes you are right fragrances should be fragrance, and it should be alone against the cold. As for At a wall corner it could be in the corner of the wall or just The corner of the wall. Well spotted Oh by the way 。。。

海外逸士

文章时间: 2005-12-03 周六, 上午7:05    标题: 引用回复

I think Stuart doesn't know how to write a poem, especially one of the classical style with rhyme and meter. Since Chinese origianl has Ping-Zhe and rhyme, I translated it into English classical style. I used iambic meter in the translation. Maybe, very few people nowadays know metric style of the classical English poetry. Classical poetry has its own grammar.
返回顶端
雪泥

文章时间: 2005-12-03 周六, 下午12:17    标题: re 引用回复

that is all right. if you think my friend was so bad at poetry...sorry
we have disturbed you

海外逸士

文章时间: 2005-12-04 周日, 上午7:08    标题: 引用回复

Sorry. Maybe, I was too candid. I like to discuss all opinions with people who are interested in it. but I always speak anything frankly, to the point, which may hurt the feelings of others. But if we always praise the works, what's the use to show the works to other people?

but frankly to speak, many foreigners can only speak and write English since it is their mother tongue; however, they never study English literature or poetry as a major. That is to say, a Chinese, if majoring in English literature and poetry, will know such things better than these foreigners. I think everyone knows Dr. Lin YuTang 林語堂, who could write better than most of the foreigners. And most of oversea Chinese can speak, read and write about general things, but not reach the level of literature and poetry. that's the difference between general and professional.
返回顶端
巫朝晖

澳洲彩虹鹦版主

加入时间: 2005/09/11
文章: 3405
来自: 澳洲悉尼
积分: 16662

文章时间: 2005-12-04 周日, 上午8:01    标题: 引用回复

To translate the poems from one language to another is not an easy job, I can read, write and speak general English, but I have not confidence at all to translate poems. Different people might have different ways to understand and translate a poem when they think from different points.

Of cause sometime we might have different opinions, and I believe that all opinions (or argument) are pearly for discussion of the culture. Hopefully we could understand each other more through the discussion, and continue friendly to discuss any literature and poetry matters in the future.

I am glad that I have learn a lot from all your discussion and wish learn more from you. I’d love to see all friends would enjoy the online communication in the future, and I will try to use my limited literature and poetry knowledge to post my opinions as well.

I might make a lot mistake or sometime use the incorrect words, and please free to correct me any time by pointing out the mistakes.

与澳洲前总理约翰·霍华德先生在任时合影
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 巫朝晖离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页
雪泥

文章时间: 2005-12-04 周日, 下午1:09    标题: you are welcome ,Sir 引用回复

sometimes we do make mistakes
巫朝晖

澳洲彩虹鹦版主

文章时间: 2005-12-04 周日, 下午4:09    标题: 引用回复

We can learn from mistakes, and could make our life easier.

I'd like to learn more about English literature and poetry in the future. I know that is not easy, but I can start from the begging. I need all your help.

与澳洲前总理约翰·霍华德先生在任时合影
返回顶端
雪泥

文章时间: 2005-12-04 周日, 下午7:35    标题: i dont know other‘s 引用回复

the door of my heart is always opened,but if you hurt me,then Iwill not only close it,I’d better clock it
巫朝晖

澳洲彩虹鹦版主

文章时间: 2005-12-04 周日, 下午8:02    标题: 引用回复

He He, I had been hurt too, but I do not believe that the others intend to hurt me. I have never and will not hurt any one in purpose. I make friends by heart, and still believe that the world would become better tomorrow.

与澳洲前总理约翰·霍华德先生在任时合影
返回顶端
海外逸士

文章时间: 2005-12-06 周二, 上午7:17    标题: 引用回复

glad to know two of you said that you don't mind my speaking frankly.

the fact is that if you want to know English literature and poetry better, or like an expert, you must spend years in the study of them. You must read the famous novels and poems and research them. But for ordinary poeple, they can only read and write English in general and sometimes even with mistakes. That's my impression on the English posted here.

as I majored in English literature and poetry, I'd like to help you if you want to know anything about them, though I can't say that I know everything about them. What are your majors in college, if you don't mind telling me?
返回顶端
显示文章:     
发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> Multi Languages Section 双语作品、西方文学
所有的时间均为 北京时间
1页,共1

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题
不能在本论坛回复主题
不能在本论坛编辑自己的文章
不能在本论坛删除自己的文章