<BR><a href='http://www.australianwinner.com/AuWinner/index.php?c=12/'>Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛</font></a>总目录
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛

凡发布过激政治、宗教、人身攻击言论,一律删除。

澳洲长风导航 Site Map

帮助帮助   搜索搜索   会员列表会员列表   团队团队   收藏夹收藏夹    注册注册 
 个人资料个人资料   登录并检查站内短信登录并检查站内短信   登录登录 

Rose 小姐

发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 跨国婚友
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 正文
澳洲名爱

会员等级:3

加入时间: 2006/01/04
文章: 189
来自: 澳洲雪梨
积分: 763

文章时间: 2006-1-05 周四, 下午3:59    标题: Rose 小姐 引用回复

Rose 小姐

Birthday: March 11th 1969 height: 173cm Weight: 55kg Educate: some college Children: none Profession: education Marriage: single English: common
Drink: not at all Smoke: not at all
It seems not so difficult to meet people all over the world , so I`d like to give it a try! In a few words of myself : I am a someone who believe in family , honest, love and many good things. I enjoy life and want to keep joyful towards it. Art, music and sports outdoor are my very interests . Like traveling , making friends ect.I am health and happy with my life, and I think real beauty is beyond the eyes. Do you think so too? I like dress in many ways depending on the different conditions. like to have a good conversations, and good communication with the one I love or I like, humble wisdom and a sense of humor . A happy smile is plus. In all the word I am looking for someone to walk on the beach after dinner, travel the world when we are in holidays forever~{!-!-~}!!! do you want this pls write to me!!! You`d better under the age 55 years old. Waiting for the Mr. right.
出生日期:1969年03月11日 身高:173cm 体重: 55kg 文化程度:大学
子女::无 职业: 教育 婚姻状况:单身
认识人并不难,所以我想试试。我是一个重视家庭的人,诚实,有爱心,喜欢美好的东西。我热爱生活。我喜欢艺术,音乐,运动,旅游,交朋友。我是一个健康快乐的人。我觉得美并不只是外表的。你是不是也这样觉得?我喜欢在不同的场合穿不同的衣服。我喜欢同我喜欢人的交流,喜欢同幽默的人打交道。
觅:一个55岁以下的男士,渴望可以同他一起在饭后一起去海边散步,环游世界。

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 澳洲名爱离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件
显示文章:     
发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 跨国婚友
所有的时间均为 北京时间
1页,共1

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题
不能在本论坛回复主题
不能在本论坛编辑自己的文章