novalac 宝怡乐AR 2段防吐奶粉，6罐800克装婴儿奶粉
novalac 宝怡乐AR 二段防吐奶奶粉6-12月，6罐800克装婴儿奶粉
Novalac AR Reflux Formula 800g
Novalac AR (Reflux).
Infant formula product for babies with reflux.
Suitable from birth.
Directions / Dosage
How to prepare Novalac AR:
Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle.
Each bottle should be prepared individually.
Only use the measuring scoop provided.
Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40Ã¢Â€Â™C
3. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
4. Measure the correct quantity of formula into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful per 30ml of water.
5. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
6. Let cool to lukewarm temperature. Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately.
Novalac AR protein source is skimmed cowÃ¢Â€Â™s milk.
Novalac AR infant milk formula is specially designed to help prevent reflux in babies.
Reflux is a common problem for formula-fed babies that can cause your baby discomfort and may interfere with digestion.
Novalac AR contains a customized form of corn-starch that makes it easy for your baby to drink, but thickens when it reaches your babyÃ¢Â€Â™s stomach.
This thickening helps to prevent reflux.
Novalac AR is easily digestible and is suitable for use as an alternative to standard formula in babies from birth.
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (including soy), corn starch, soy lecithin, choline bitartrate, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Trisodium citrate, tri-calcium phosphate, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
Breast milk is best for babies.
Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly.
Prepare bottles and teats as directed.
Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice.
Incorrect preparation can make your baby ill.
For more information visit the product website: http://www.infanurture.com.au