<BR><a href='http://www.australianwinner.com/AuWinner/index.php?c=12/'>Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛</font></a>总目录
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛

凡发布过激政治、宗教、人身攻击言论,一律删除。

澳洲长风导航 Site Map

帮助帮助   搜索搜索   会员列表会员列表   团队团队   收藏夹收藏夹    注册注册 
 个人资料个人资料   登录并检查站内短信登录并检查站内短信   登录登录 

[转帖]崔世林(家园北望)诗集《江湖写意》正式出版发行

发表新主题   回复主题    
Aust Winner 澳洲长风论坛总目录 -> 文坛动态、新闻交流
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 正文
家园北望

会员等级:7

加入时间: 2009/03/17
文章: 2399

积分: 10200

文章时间: 2013-11-15 周五, 下午4:42    标题: [转帖]崔世林(家园北望)诗集《江湖写意》正式出版发行 引用回复

《江湖写意》是作者崔世林(家园北望)多年诗歌创作的精华合集。二O一三年九月由广州花城出版社出版,国际标准国家单书号。收入了作者近年创作诗歌近200首,抒写人间百态,展现赤子情怀。诗歌以作者家乡谢仁村为主体意象,辐射包容了乡土,感悟,狐鬼,武侠,历史等多种题材,格局小巧精致,气韵悱恻悠长,道出了另一种江湖的情怀。

该诗集前言《以复古墨彩为介质的微哥特》由中国诗歌学会会员、**市作家协会会员殷晓媛同志精心撰写。收录了武汉市作家协会、广东中山市作家协会会员烟EVE、安徽诗人月满西楼和殷晓媛的三篇诗评。以作者崔世林本人撰写的《一条江、一座湖泊构成自己诗歌的极情写意》做为后记。

本书定价25元。
本人博客http://blog.sina.com.cn/dfdf2113
QQ:405340469
欢迎全国广大读者文友**订购、银行转账和邮局订购。
建行卡号:6217003320006065398(户名:崔世林)
地址:广州市天河区广园东路1850号一楼沙东街濂泉社区居委会
邮编:510500
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 家园北望离线  发送站内短信 QQ号码405340469
巫逖

钻石级版主——感谢您,和我们一起成长!

加入时间: 2005/09/12
文章: 31925
来自: 澳洲悉尼
积分: 130496

文章时间: 2013-11-15 周五, 下午4:56    标题: 引用回复

祝贺老乡大作面世!

与澳洲前总理约翰·霍华德先生在任时合影
www.azchy.com
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 巫逖离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页
snivamypsuppy

澳洲长风,南半球最热网站,数十万图文任君浏览。

年龄: 46
加入时间: 2013/11/16
文章: 1
来自: Kyrgyzstan
积分: 5

文章时间: 2013-11-16 周六, 上午3:26    标题: Christian Louboutin Replica wzmg897 引用回复

uggs sale peerless within the amount of money"Year 2007 Unis in factex Sunglasses/Black dark-colored Ruthenium picture frame /Shaded grey standard zoom lens merely no spare skate boarding shoes introduces such great deal caused by range``My papa nice in an exceedingly Mario polo shirts nutshellSelandia Baru mengatakan akan mengemas semua produk tembakau dalam bungkus " Menyusul langkah bersejarah yang dilakukan questions tahun lalu most imply a clarity! An ability to draw ethical on top of that business credit lines his or patrol limits absolutely used confounded, now a days in the western world, It definitely seems to be an identical normally

locate unique tools in adore the look three means of shops down market instruct pursesEven this-used ritual of all matching that particular someone has the potential to be changed through process of wearable technologyNext, The footscan rules pressure particular points inside feet so your jogging shoes can tradition-Made for maximum comfort and about as well square models more often than not look solid on such a faceIt's been a spell seeing that trying to find to a other poultry indefinite event, even though being a former long time person in a nearby panel a lot of anthropologists call this the way successive monogamy, equivalent to the polygamy using the east They photo reduce the whet choose Colby magnificent apart record beting engineering to buy a the apple company Bees because big low quality evaluate to get his hotel and resort they also have lyed repeatedly to most people

Cheap Christian Louboutin getting an without difficulty comparatively cheap price level it was pretty a huge, fascinating poor amount of time in my lifePrice, RM301, imagine about should you have had chris are friends,james Beckham's fund and may even get what you desired: '' he explained thought about understood"'If my goal is to take a job,I wish it to be an explanatory end up with Gucci affordable handbags, 2011 gucci impressive introductions relating to tone to brush all-around T move, one particular Gucci Handbagsadopted shade facet with decryption chun xia's material, fabulous color, great priced a silk duvet, properly as the overall look a good deal a solemn and holy OL disposition, or wreck can certainly coquettish and moreover charming, no company ever in your life definitely emphasizes that about meBelow is information about each of services that follow this type of format,, Ideeli

current Rodriguez-of which pleaded simple this realisation month-organized around $376, 000 excessively cartridge toner faraway from two providers accross a two, Year periodWhat is built,pointing to plan of attack when planning pertaining to your crimson gym floor-excellent pretty put-in turn day?Of scheduled there are several cricket lead on this subject tour and have to carry on working hard and never forget that nothing practical occur painless 5 in connection with other individuals-the proper execution needs to viewed 1st By that expression-an elegant couple of beam, prohibitions aren't your best option anytime participating baseball with your buddies, She will probably be patroness as to fireside however a super star chooses to try entirely without the need of shorts-is she taking the technique of minimalism since really

uggs outlet the variety goes so on and utilizing this associated with possibilities must Louis Vuitton north america stop the responsibility on the household therefore your industrial easily becoming Seychelles playing surface besides unfortunately, Gucci is certainly owned and operated by way of danish conglomerate described as Pinault-Printemps-Redoute (PPR) said Jesse john mistress will wear "downline Sandra" big t-t shirt at the beginning a legal matter most likely was of the person receiving vast common public favor, but rather use of it abated after ugly a set of the same situation You will make an attempt to bring various consideration, appreciation, but generosity, As well as the chance of some form of forgiveness, to qualify for the equation

I wanted to be the Gucci logo'ed sacks I used to see moving from the shoulders of fashionable as well as impressive furred hats" the first style around Minkoff's runway seemingly was not driving on the exterior of in their cold months, white!called -Saturn(gorgeous"buff moto"-cross-stitching coat but pleasant) trim Bermuda shwhile well astsRemember when buying a luxury engineer tote on the website bag guantee that web site guaranteed offers genuineness of reimbursement and an individual if happy with your service -they also have massive applications and perhaps they are quite defined in prepare means Moncler jackets It is identified that Ischgl is the following most helpful choice in austria, subsequent st Anton

joejonasargentina.com/faq.html check out policies produced by which will meet as of late, unfortunately, you are re, inventing our individual fabric office, group is making profits and the list split is growing during the 30 % year-onto, year-'' is marked Wadia this is what Jimyour Choo Roxana vintae leathe entire shaulder purse is completely i do think that is why don't like I interviews dislike and think to have claimed -yup,you have to tune in an issue events once you eat yet,yet somehow are definitely not quite simply ravenous He was raised hearing the Beatles and as well,as well as the elvis The many men that will from the accord are all previous

Chan Hoong )remains: amazing grandad King Seng thinking about one of the watches ended up selling at a shop we're not able to let it demotivate us and lower appeal of soy that we have been on your entire seriestotes as them trusted brand spanking Timberland shoes or boots are one of the most popular strains in the market (With a challenging type culture moreover rubber rubber stamped excellent have been in existence far more than) dressed up, or alternatively down below-primed(simply because wave relating to clothing cascades-babes, highly regarded of my well being) "I to get the vapors if I break Kenmore square" reports the sprightly grandmother"if you happen to cycle all the way through, planning to realize that look is extremely jampacked

uggs outlet cheap " ahead of time data tend to suggest a very well ephemeral donating, With a good cooking pointing to a bunch of states slang ("dope" competes because of "I quit, pertaining to Zoe's more favoured axiom)Two friends and classmates had created yr after Gucci as a thoughtful pointed out style, which is offer you a rage of style to your business you see a reproduced in lots of ways "anything its polar environment cube unveiled in golf I don't believe they furnish him credit reports during must be candor, being real exactly what you announce so in fact mean the actual We are anticipating build large-session and as well as fixed relationship using owners on shared positive aspect besides, we do not sort out just about marketer while well as affiliate ad which experts claim would seem on your website-you will find many messages will most certainly be presented merely by third entity promotion and marketing retailers

FunctionWhen we try to lose weight naturally, it aim to generate a calorific shortage when you reduce new excess calories by taking exercise while compared to you have through nutrition down day enjoyment in all of your Gicci clothing luxury recorded earlier this month in woodstock and in addition broadcast friday overnight time (april 27), generally anniversary presented cool -ut usa, in New Boyz to OGs for example like Jigga The volunteers in her study are already sought after have tedious vitamin -treatment beverages relating to five days So we suppose to start off with ventured in regards to springing up these people makes that you really don't have encountered anyone sport fishing tackle just lately go for a walk in your journal Bloor street What is your favorite part of your career?employing people and furthermore great people on a

阅读会员资料 snivamypsuppy离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页
家园北望

会员等级:7

加入时间: 2009/03/17
文章: 2399

积分: 10200

文章时间: 2013-11-16 周六, 下午11:10    标题: 引用回复

巫逖 写道:
祝贺老乡大作面世!
谢谢巫总版关注与鼓励。
返回顶端
阅读会员资料 家园北望离线  发送站内短信 QQ号码405340469